Monday, April 1, 2013

Qrunch Burgers...The review

Qrunch Burgers... A MUST try!

I have been a vegetarian for about 3-4 years and have tried a lot of vegetarian/vegan products. They range from faux chicken to burgers, hot dogs to bologna, and even chicken wings (ask me how long I stood there to determine if they were boneless!) and I would say less than 25% of those would be items I would suggest to friends.

I have finally found a product that not only would I recommend not only to vegetarians but to EVERYONE! The best part about these is that they don't attempt to supplement your favorite "carnivorous" foods...they are their own unique food and versatile enough to use tons of ways!

Qrunch burgers are virtually allergen free!! They are made with a blend of "superfood" quinoa, millet, and organic vegetables.

Ideas from their website!
They are:
  • gluten free
  • nut free
  • soy free
  • corn free
  • dairy free
  • egg free
  • whet free
  • and low sodium!
I suggest cooking them in a hot skillet or toasting them in the oven so the get nice and crispy on the outside! While they make several different products, I have only tried the "burgers" I loved them and my meat eating family did too so they are a must try! I found mine at Earth Fare but you can click HERE to see locations from their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment